|Basic Flower Design Courses||Details|
( more info ) • All floral courses have a ONE YEAR validity period from the date of registration. Basic Flower Design Course can possibly be completed within 2 - 6 weeks. Student may choose to come Three times in a week, Two OR Once in a week. Class days are on every Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays Student may choose to come anytime from 10.30am to 5pm ( Closed 6.00pm ) Lunch time is from 1pm to 2pm. Student may also choose to learn one, two or three lessons per class day ( Maximum 4 lessons ) Each lesson may take up 45 min to one hour OR more... + - ( Read more.. )( Audio Q and A )
( View our Student's Work, click here )
|Floral Course Fee||RM 1,800.00|
|Registration Fee||RM 150.00|
|Total Amount||RM 1,950.00|
|Download Registration Form|
This is an elementary level for beginners to develop designing skills through fundamental concept of floral design. No prior floral knowledge required. ( View our Student's Work, click here ) |
* Practical knowledge - tools and cares
* Basic Principles * Traditional Design
* Categories of Design * Handbouquet
* Certificate of Completion will be given upon Completion of the course.
* All materials will only be provided in-class. Students are not allowed to bring back the end-product or remaining materials. A special rate will be offered if students wish to do so. Full payment of fees required before class commence.
|Print this page||Download PDF file ( View PDF file )|
|FAQ ( Print short FAQ )||Terms And Conditions|
Payment options : Pay via Bank Wire Transfer, CDM ( Cash Deposit Machine ) Or Issue Cheque. You can make payments directly to our Maybank account, Name Lee Flower Design Academy Sdn. Bhd. Account Number : 5122 2232 3796. Please keep the receipt as proof of payment and e-mail us the receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org